In order to provide a healthy environment at our Club, we are instituting the following changes:
- Use your own equipment, but if you use club equipment, after use put it in the bins provided instead of returning it to the cabinets or racks. Used uniforms will be cleaned and disinfected before being returned to the cabinets. Masks and weapon handles will be disinfected before being returned to the racks.
- Do not shake hands after a bout or a coaching session. You can substitute an elbow bump.
- A large bottle of Purell has been provided on the table near the entrance. Feel free to use it, and/or bring some of your own.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- If you or anyone in your household has been in contact with an infected person, a person who has recently returned from a cruise, or a person that has recently traveled to a China, Italy, Iran, or South Korea, please follow the CDC instructions and stay at home for 14 days before returning to the Club.