Skip to content
- When does the next class start?
- Upcoming class start dates, times, and locations can be found on our Home page in the Upcoming Beginners Classes panel.
- Do I need to be a member of the Indianapolis Fencing Club to take your classes.
- No, membership is not required. Our classes give students the opportunity to try out fencing without making an investment in equipment. We provide all of the required fencing equipment for students.
- What should I wear to class?
- Fencing is a physically demanding sport, so wear something appropriate for an athletic activity. Tennis shoes and shorts/sweat pants work well.
- I would like to take your class but I will miss a couple of classes. Is this a problem and can I make them up?
- This is not an issue. Just make arrangements with the coaches to arrive 15-20 minutes early after the session(s) that you miss and they will make sure to catch you up on the skills that you missed.