Did you ever dream of being a knight, pirate, or musketeer like in your favorite movie or computer game, but you have doubts about your physical abilities, age limits, or health restrictions? Well, in our Fun Fencing for Fitness Program you don’t need to worry about any of that!
What we do: theatrical fencing, staged combat, and fun games for mental and physical fitness.
What you will learn: medieval swordplay, renaissance rapier fighting and lightsaber choreography, different theatrical fencing techniques, and how to get into proper fitness shape for such a fun activity.
All ages are welcome – improve your fitness with a twist of fun fencing!
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
– A pair of gloves for comfort to hold a weapon
– Fencing mask. If you don’t have any, it can be provided by the club
– Body protection gear (can be of lacrosse or ice hockey, but not required for beginning). Club can provide chest protectors.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR FUN FENCING FOR FITNESS CLASSES:
– If you are not IFC member:
- click on “JOIN THE CLUB” button below
- fill-up the personal information
- pick the “Basic Membership”
- choice “Fun Fencing for Fitness” as an option
– If you are IFC member please add “Fun Fencing for Fitness” option