North America Cups (NACs) are a great opportunity to get experience at the National level against the best competition from across the country. Events are by gender, age, and rating.
Here is a listing of the event categories and eligibility requirements (for the 2019/2020 season):
- Youth 10 (Y10) – born 2009-2012
- Youth 12 (Y12) – born – 2007-2010
- Youth 14 (Y14) – born 2005-2008
- Cadet – born 2003-2006
- Junior – born 2000-2006
- Senior (Open) – born 2006 or earlier
- Division III – rating of D, E or U, born 2006 or earlier
- Division II – C, D, E or U, born 2006 or earlier
- Division I – A, B, C, born 2006 or earlier
- Division IA – born 2006 or earlier
- Veteran 40-49 – born 1971-1980
- Veteran 50-59 – born 1961-1970
- Veteran 60-69 – born 1951-1960
- Veteran 70 & Older – born 1950 or earlier
- Veteran 80 & Older – born 1940 or earlier
The October NAC will be in Kansas City, Missouri on October 18-21. It will include Division 1, Division 2, and Cadet and Parafencing events. Here is a link to the event: https://www.usafencing.org/2019-october-north-american-cup.
The November NAC will be in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on November 8-11. It will include Junior, Cadet and Y14 events. Here is a link to the event: https://www.usafencing.org/2019-nov-north-american-cup.
The December NAC will be in Salt Lake City, Utah on December 6-9. It will include Division I, Division II, Veteran Open, Veteran Age and Senior Team events. Here is a link to the event: https://www.usafencing.org/2019-dec-north-american-cup.
The January NAC will be in Charlotte, North Carolina on January 3-6. It will in include Division I, Junior, Parafencing and Senior Team events. Here is a link to the event: https://www.usafencing.org/2020-jan-north-american-cup.